Building your dream is now easier
Explore Bank of Baroda’s home loans
Interest Rates & Charges
Terms & Conditions
- For construction of New Dwelling Unit.
- For acquisition of New Dwelling Unit.
- For financing purchase of old dwelling unit not more than 15 years provided the flat/house is structurally strong.
- For purchase of a plot on an undertaking by borrower that with the help of bank finance or otherwise, building will be constructed within two years from the date of purchase of plot.
- For repair/renovations/extension of the existing house.
- For repayment of the loan already availed from any other institutions.
- Individual / Group.
- Applicants should normally be citizens and residents of Tanzania, although applications from temporary residents will also be considered at the discretion of the Bank.
- Minimum -21- years and maximum -60- years for salary earner and -65- for other than salary earner including repayment period of loan
- Visit our nearest Branch for Documentation.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.