Prepare for your future
Easy loans by Bank of Baroda
Interest Rates & Charges
Terms & Conditions
- Overdraft / Demand Loan
- For meeting contingencies and personal purposes of any type.
- Subscribing to New issue of shares/Right issue and also for purchase of shares/debentures.
- For any other productive purposes.
- Any adult individual engaged in any gainful activity having regular source of income or is otherwise considered creditworthy.
- Two or more individuals in whose names shares stand may also be eligible under the above category.
- Visit our nearest Branch for Documentation.
- Bank’s Prime Lending Rate plus margin of 4% with monthly rest. However, Lower margin can also be considered with proper justification.
- The facility should not be used for speculative activity.
- If the borrower is having account relationship with other bank, credit report from the concern bank is to be obtained. Only if the report is satisfactory, credit facility can be considered.
- In case of Demand Loan facility, borrower has to specifically satisfy the bank about the repayment capacity out of his/her existing/proposed source of income of a regular nature.
- Bank’s charges to be noted with the Stock Exchanges against the shares offered as security.
- Blank share transfer form duly signed by the shareholder to be obtained.
- Market value of shares to be worked out from time to time to ascertain that the necessary margin in maintained. If the value of the shares falls below the margin requirement, additional shares/securities to be obtained and a condition to this effect to be incorporated in facility letter.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.