Prepare for your future
Easy loans by Bank of Baroda
Interest Rates & Charges
Terms & Conditions
55% of rent (net of TDS, Advance rent, Security deposit) due and receivables, for the unexpired certain period of lease subject to:
- Minimum amount of loan: TZS. 100.00 Mn or Equivalent USD
- For Land lord of Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd: No Minimum limit
- Maximum amount of loan: Maximum exposure of Single Group or Group borrower as the case may be.
- The borrower should be a Tanzanian Resident Owners who have let out or propose to let out their premises to reputed companies/ MNCs / Banks Land lords of Bank of Baroda branch / office premises.
- Visit our nearest Branch for Documentation.
- In Tzs, Bank’s Prime lending rate plus 2 to 4 % with monthly rest
- In USD: 4 % over -3- months USD LIBOR, Minimum 7% with monthly rests
- Legal Mortgage of the leased properties covering 125 % of the loan value
- Tripartite agreement amongst the Bank, the borrower and the tenant / lessee providing for payment of the rent directly to the Bank.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.